Browse Items (76 total)

wel150 (2).jpg
Black and white print of an illustration of the Welland County Courthouse, c. 1862. One inscription can be read as C. J. Dyer.

420.jpg
Two colour slides showing the Gaiser's barn at 423 Fitch Street, June 1969. The field to the left of the barn is now Wellbrook Boulevard.

From the Orline Clements Memorial Collection.

421.jpg
Two colour slides showing the Gaiser's barn at 423 Fitch Street being demolished, c. 1970.

From the Orline Clements Memorial Collection.

428.jpg
Three colour slides showing the remnants of the Gaiser's barn at 423 Fitch Street after demolition, c. 1971.

From the Orline Clements Memorial Collection.

27.jpg
Colour slide showing the Leon home and surrounding property at 235 Fitch Street, February 1973.

From the Orline Clements Memorial Collection.

72.jpg
Colour slide showing a construction crew moving the old Leon house, July 26, 1974.

From the Orline Clements Memorial Collection.

20220928114138521_0001 (2).jpg
Colour photograph of the Grey Gables Coach House building in 1983. The photo was taken by well known artist Ross Beard as inspiration for his paintings.

wel189 (3).jpg
Colour photograph of the Pakrul families barn on Forks Road, c. 1983. The photo was taken by well known artist Ross Beard as inspiration for his paintings.

IMG_20221221_0003 (2).jpg
Black and white photograph of the Welland Club building, c. 1928. Written on the photo it says "This is not the golf club. Just a business men's club."

2685939e88f1fa1b057df8767e0fde71.jpg
Black and white photographic print of The Welland Rectory, near Prince Charles Drive, c. 1905.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2