Brief history of the business Gram Brothers Garage of Welland

Dublin Core

Title

Brief history of the business Gram Brothers Garage of Welland

Subject

Gram Brothers Garage and their family

Description

Brief history of the business Gram Brothers Garage of Welland. It was owned and operated by two brothers, William A. and Martin F., sons of Paul L. Gram, a pioneer farmer. It was located at 222-228 East Main Street.

From the book "History of the Niagara Peninsula and the New Welland Canal" by Albert Ernest Coombs, c. 1930.

Creator

Albert Ernest Coombs (1871-1957)

Source

Welland Public Library Local History Collection

Publisher

Historical Publishers Association

Date

c. 1930

Rights

Public domain

Format

Book section

Language

English

Type

Text

Identifier

LHC 971.33 Coo, pages 272-274

Coverage

Welland

Files

1.pdf

Collection

Citation

Albert Ernest Coombs (1871-1957), “Brief history of the business Gram Brothers Garage of Welland,” Welland Public Library Local History, accessed September 29, 2024, https://omeka.wellandlibrary.ca/items/show/11117.

Geolocation